Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Minimal Packing: MAC Palette is filled!

In attempt to pack lightly for my upcoming trip to France, I took a ong time to select which 15 eyeshadows would make the journey with me. I didn't want to use too wild colors like turquoise or hot pink because I will be over there studying and wanted to be more conservative so I picked a lot of neutral colors. I also wanted a good mix of dark and light for day and night looks. Colors listed by column from left-right and individual shadows within each column from top to bottom. 

First column: NYX trio Aloha, Mink Brown, Deep Bronze
Second column: MAC Sable, MAC  Satin Taupe, Smashbox Rapture
Third column: NYX Trio Sahara, Suede, Chocolate (which suffered a booboo during depotting and had to be re-pressed)
Fourth column: MAC Vellum, MAC Shale, MAC Graphology
Fifth column: The Body Shop Vanilla Cream, MAC Prussian, ELF Dusk

1 comment:

Steelnpurple said...

I think you picked som really good colors for your palette!